Wherever you are in the UK, our Stock Condition Surveys team can work with you. Our trusted surveyors deliver detailed reports enabling you to make informed decisions on investment, quickly and efficiently.
What are your challenges?
Explore our Stock Condition Survey services
Our Stock Condition Surveys include:
• Client asset management database review.
• Survey configuration review and survey design set-up.
• Existing stock condition data validation.
• Decent Homes Standard (DHS), Scottish Housing Quality Standard (SHQS) or Welsh Housing Quality Standard (WHQS) data collection and reporting.
• All levels of energy data collection as well as SAP score generation.
• Accurate stock condition data provision in a format compatible with any asset management system.
• Bespoke executive report with statistically accurate 30-year planned maintenance forecast.
• Planned maintenance programmes.
• NPV calculation and sustainability modelling.
Typically our stock condition survey consists of; component condition, Decent Homes Standard (including Housing Health and Safety Rating System) and energy efficiency.
Our expert stock condition survey teams work across the UK. By collecting accurate survey data and formatting this data into the existing software package, our clients can make informed decisions on investment straight away.
Our trusted surveyors deliver detailed reports, providing clients with a physical reference point and content to help to form the basis of their future asset management and reinvestment strategies.
How can we help?
Quality is our number one priority. We collect accurate survey data and format this data into your existing software packages allowing you to make informed decisions on investment straight away. Our dedicated Planning, Scheduling and Dispatch team (PS&D) make survey appointments and act as the first point of contact for clients and their residents.
Planning, Scheduling and Dispatch team (PS&D)
- Planning - You will have your dedicated team for your contract. Your day-to-day contact is your Planning Coordinator.
- Scheduling - We don't use administrative roles or an automated service to book tenant appointments. Instead, your Planning Coordinator manages a team of trained Schedulers who arrange their survey appointments in a friendly and helpful manner.
- Dispatch of surveys - A surveyor's daily jobs are planned by our dedicated team, ensuring they are environmentally and geographically efficient.
We are trusted by
Featured Case Study
Bolton at Home are responsible for managing and maintaining just under 18,000 properties in the borough. We were appointed to deliver stock condition surveys to their housing property portfolio. The stocklist property types included houses, communal blocks and flats. We were required to deliver surveys to 100% of the stock within the space of 1 year.
Stock Condition Survey FAQs
Typically, our stock condition survey consists of: component condition, Decent Homes Standard (including Housing Health and Safety Rating System) and energy efficiency.
Yes, it can. Please talk to one our team for information.
Our PS&D team make appointments and act as the first point of contact for clients and their residents. A surveyor's daily jobs are planned by our dedicated team, ensuring they are environmentally and geographically efficient.