Landlord's Guide to
Damp, Mould and Condensation
Discover the best methods of addressing damp, mould, and condensation to ensure compliance and safety within your buildings.
Explore our vast selection of downloadable resources such as self-assessments, eBooks, guides, checklists and presentations. You can identify potential gaps in your response to the new Building Safety legislation, gain an indication of any compliance gaps within your organisation and help keep your residents’ safe today and prepare for tomorrow.
Applying for the Social Housing Decarbonisation Fund Wave 2.2
Applications for the Social Housing Decarbonisation Fund Wave 2.2 are now open! Discover everything you need to know about the application process to check if you’re eligible and ensure you can build a successful application. Learn about:
- What the SHDF is.
- The eligibility criteria for applications.
- Key things to include in your application.
- Application and funding dates that you need to look out for.
Landlord's Guide to Damp, Mould and Condensation
Discover the best methods of addressing damp, mould, and condensation to ensure compliance and safety within your buildings. Learn about:
- The importance of quickly identifying and addressing damp and mould within your properties.
- The causes and potential health implications of living with damp and mould.
- How to ensure you are compliant with regulations.
Damp and Mould Self-Assessment
Unsure of your approach to addressing damp and mould? Our FREE Damp and Mould Self-Assessment is here to help you identify gaps in your damp and mould compliance, alongside how to resolve these gaps to ensure the safety of your tenants within your properties.
Damp and mould: Your questions answered
Want to know what other industry professionals are asking about addressing damp and mould? This FREE e-book answers the FAQs we are asked by social housing landlords.
Questions cover the cost of living crisis, damp and mould in new build properties, and attitudes towards tenants in the social housing sector.
Building Safety Case Checklist
Building and Fire Safety Checklist
Our team of trusted building safety and fire safety experts have prepared the ultimate checklist for setting out the practical steps that housing providers and other building owners must take to ensure they are ready and able to comply with the requirements of…
- Fire Safety Act 2021
- Fire Safety (England) Regulations 2022
- Building Safety Act 2022
Building Safety Self-Assessment
Download your free Building Safety Self-Assessment today to help keep your residents’ safe tomorrow.
Complete the Building Safety Self-Assessment and gain an insight into the specific areas you need to address now that the Building Safety Act 2022 has been introduced.
Property Compliance Self-Assessment
Are you doing everything you can to keep your residents safe?
Our FREE Compliance Self-Assessment provides a 360 degree view on the ‘big six’ areas of compliance - Gas, Electric, Fire Safety, Asbestos, Water Hygiene and Lifts.
Fire Safety Self-Assessment
Following an in-depth survey in association with Inside Housing in 2021, social landlords found major gaps in compliance with 42% of respondents citing Fire Risk-Assessments the most challenging area of compliance.
Our FREE Fire Safety self-assessment is designed to help you identify any gaps that you may find in your Fire Safety compliance. It should not be used as a comprehensive assessment but will help you to undertake any future detailed reviews.
Your Top 10 Building Safety Questions Answered
We have collected and answered your top 10 comprehensive building safety questions that we have been asked recently, which will help you navigate the requirements of the Act and meet your legal compliance obligations.
- What are the key requirements of the Building Safety Act 2022?
- Who/what is an Accountable Person?
- What is a Building Safety Certificate/Building Assessment Certificate and how do I get one?
The Building Safety Act 2022: Everything you need to know in 5 minutes
Our FREE guide summarises and explains the key things you need to know about the changes in legislation from the Building Safety Act 2022 to help you get fit for today and tomorrow.
- who the Building Safety Act 2022 apply to,
- why the new Act is important,
- when the Building Safety Act 2022 become law, and
- Is your organisation prepared for the upcoming changes in Buildings Safety legislation.
Your guide to Appointing Reliable Fire Safety Consultants
How do you know who you can trust to ensure quality, safety and compliance?
Even if you appoint a fire consultant to assist your organisation, as the Responsible Person, you are still responsible for ensuring compliance with the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 and any future legislative requirements.
This guide has been designed to help you navigate the key considerations in choosing the right fire safety consultant to keep people safe in your properties and provide your organisation with the compliance assurance you need.
Landlords guide to Fire Risk Assessments and Fire Doors
How confident are you in your fire risk assessments and fire doors? Understand the importance of fire safety and ensure that you are compliant in our free guide, you will learn more about:
- The importance of having regular FRA on your properties and why an audit of your current FRAs could be useful.
- How fire doors work and why regular reviews are important to ensure they perform properly, helping control fires and prevent the spread of heat and smoke.
- How you can ensure you are staying compliant with the regulations.
Fire Safety Act 2021 Explained
5 key takeaways you need to know to help keep people safe.
Whether you own, manage, or operate an organisation, you need to comply with fire safety law. The Fire Safety Act 2021 was introduced and passed through the parliamentary process in April 2021 to ensure that people feel safe in their homes.
This free eBook will help you navigate the changing regulatory legislation regarding fire safety.
Managing your COVID-19 responsibilities
Understand what you can do to improve your organisations COVID responsibilities to ensure that you maintain a COVID-secure workplace.
In our FREE Guide to Managing your COVID-19 responsibilities, you will learn more about:
- Your duties as an employer
- Measures you should have in place
- The support you can get to help you along the way
Your guide to Effective Property Compliance
Understand why organisations often lose their way and what you can do to improve your compliance performance to keep your tenants safe. Learn more about:
- The 'Big Six' Common Compliance Pitfalls
- Overcoming the Common Pitfalls and the Roadmap to Compliance - discover the nine essential stages (your compliance infrastructure) to ensure you are achieving full property compliance.
- Navigating the Roadmap - how you can achieve assurance through a bespoke roadmap to compliance.
Your guide to Appointing Reliable Asbestos Consultants
Struggling to appoint a reliable asbestos consultant? Discover how you can deliver your asbestos projects on time and on budget with our free guide and learn more about:
- Qualifications - do they have the necessary qualifications to carry out the job?
- The situation - will time scales or budgets pose a barrier?
- Services - does the consultant offer additional services such as a compliance audit, air monitoring or a management survey?
Your guide to Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) Act
Understand the Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) Act and what you can do to ensure your compliance in our FREE, you will learn more about:
- The Act - what the Act is and how the law has changed.
- The affect - how the changes to the Act could potentially affect you and your business.
- How to ensure compliance - learn how you can ensure that you are staying compliant with the regulations and what to look out for with our handy checklist.
Your guide Managing the 'Health' in Health and Safety
Your guide to Managing the 'Health' in Health and Safety is designed to highlight the main health-related issues in Health and Safety legislation with a brief outline of how to manage the risks. Contents including:
- Manual handling
- Chemical and other hazardous substances, and
For all the sections, it is a given that you need to complete a task or role risk assessment and ensure your employees are informed, instructed or trained in the use of work equipment, the risks associated with their work, and the use and care of personal protective equipment.
Health & Safety Self-Assessment
Download our FREE Health & Safety Self-Assessment and use our scoring matrix to find out if you need an immediate review of your health & safety management system, need further improvements or you have robust arrangements in place.